Induction cooktop has become popular in India. It consumes less energy as compared to an gas stove. It produces less heat emissions which makes a suitable and comfortable environment for cooking.
You need to check some features like auto shut off, power consumption, child safety and price before buying an induction cooktop.
After a lot of research the team has prepared this article on best induction cooktops in India 2021.
When we prepared this list, we have kept some things in mind that the life span of induction cooktop, power consumption and warranty which help you to make a better buying decision.
These Are Best Induction Cooktop In India 2021
1. Prestige Iris 1.0 1200 Watt Induction Cooktop
Prestige – A kitchen appliance brand. It caters to the various needs of homemakers in the country. The company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest-growing company in the kitchen appliance space.
It has a pre-set Indian menu to help you cook your favorite dish perfectly. It also has an automatic voltage regulator that ensures durability and power-saving technology to ensure more food is cooked while using less power.
An efficient and quicker way to cook a delicious meal is this Prestige Iris 1.0 Induction Cooktop.
- Indian Menu Options: At the click of a button, it helps cook food such as chapatti, idli, curry, dosa, etc. In hot conditions, the keep-warm feature helps to serve the food.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: The built-in regulator guarantees that the load for reliability and efficiency is progressively taken over by the device.
- Healthy: It is engineered to block excess magnetic energy that allows a safe meal to be cooked without thinking about dangerous magnetic radiation and its dangers.
- Intelligent: It has a complete machine control procedure that changes the power and temperature for various foods and helps to cook efficiently.
- Easy to maintain: Less cleaning is needed and it is easy and quick to clean.
- Energy Saving: It has built-in technology for power savers. It changes the amount of power depending on the vessel’s size.
My opinion: It has a Pre-set Indian menu option to cook your favorite dish perfectly, and a power-saving technology to ensure more food is cooked while using less power.
Furthermore, all of this comes at an economical and quicker way to cook a delicious meal. This one is worth every rupee.
2. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100 Watt Induction Cooktop
Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop have electromagnetic induction technology ensuring high heating efficiency and cooks food faster than a gas stove. Seals nutrition into the food and prevents vitamin loss.
- Joyful Effortless Cooking: It guarantees high efficiency of heating, cooks food more easily than a gas cooker. It seals the food with nutrients and stops vitamin deficiency.
- Eco Passport: It has an Environmental Product Specifications Overview: Eco-design of products.
- Timer Setting: 0 To 3 Hours’ Time Setting
- Easy Use Touch Start: Touch start for easy use.
- Up to 2100W for Fast Cooking
My Opinion: You don’t have to worry about cooking anymore as this induction cooktop has 6 preset cooking menus which don’t require you to waste time adjusting the temperature.
3. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop
The Cruise induction cooktop features an LED display for easy selection of menus for hassle-free cooking. The panel of this cooktop supports feather touch buttons that can be used to choose a favourite menu or to adjust the cooking time.
The unique automatic shut-off feature allows cooking food unattended by setting a time for cooking food. After the set time is over, the automatic shut-off feature switches off the Pigeon induction cooktop.
- 7 Segments LED Display: Operates on the concept of electromagnetic induction, featuring seven pre-set soft-touch push buttons menus and instantly shut down, comes with dual heat sensor technology.
- Power Efficiency: Pre-programmed configurations that use less power with an automatic shut-off option.
- Long-Lasting: It comes with the electricity of high quality that protects against short circuits.
- Reliability: It comes with the certainty of the best efficiency and outstanding consistency.
My Opinion: Cook your favorite dishes with ease using the Pigeon Cruise induction cooktop that is essential in your kitchen. The induction cooktop is an ideal addition to your kitchen.
It makes it easy to cook and saves on time as well. Pigeon Cruise Induction Cooktop is a must-have in your collection of Kitchen appliances.
4. Prestige PIC 16.0+ 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
Prestige India’s kitchen appliance caters to the various needs of homemakers in the country. The company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest-growing company in the kitchen appliance space.
The Prestige induction cook-top offers quick and consistent heating at high efficiency. In addition, its anti-magnetic wall, soft push buttons, durability, safety and elegance make cooking a pleasing and enjoyable experience.
- Indian menu option: It comes menu options for Indian cooking which help prepare genuine Indian food such as chapatti, idli, curry, dosa, etc. In hot conditions, the keep-warm feature helps to serve the food.
- Pause Function: For added ease, it comes with a timer and pauses feature. The cooking hob may be turned off briefly to resume the same cooking temperature easily afterward.
- Automatic voltage regulator: The built-in regulator not only takes control of the difference between high and low voltage but also guarantees that the load is progressively picked up for reliability and output by the appliance.
- Intelligent: It has a complete machine control procedure that changes the power and temperature for various foods and helps to cook efficiently. If it is left ‘on’ without attention for a long time, the appliance will eventually turn off.
- Power Saver Technology: When not in operation, it saves power, reducing demand to a significant degree. It changes the amount of power depending on the vessel’s size.
- Aerodynamic cooling system: It keeps the engine running for best optimal efficiency at its maximum working temperature, consistent with appropriate reliability. And after the set software is turned off, the fan works, allowing the appliance to easily cool down.
My opinion: The Prestige induction cook-top comes with the unique power saver technology wherein the induction cook-top dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel. The feature of this induction cooktop is a perfect fit for your modern kitchen.
5. Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop
Usha induction cooktops are super handy kitchen appliances used for cooking food in an easy and hassle-free manner. These state-of-the-art, technologically advanced induction cooktops are not only sleek and good to look at but easy to clean too.
They come with a copper coil and temperature control for healthy and safe cooking.
- Pan sensor technology: Senses incompatible vessels and automatically prevents the supply of power.
- 5 pre-set menus with extra manual control: It automatically selects the proper cooking temperature and length with 5 pre-set menu functions.
- Flameless and safe cooking: no heat wastage and the optimum energy consumption is directly supplied to cooking vessels.
- Overheating Protection: If the cooktop gets too hot, it shuts off immediately.
My Opinion: Usha Cook Joy (3616) 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop is good to look at and easy to clean. They come with a copper coil and temperature control for healthy and safe cooking. They are energy efficient too.
6. Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100 Watt Induction
Philips Viva Collection HD4938/01 2100-Watt Induction’s electromagnetic induction technology provides high heating efficiency and cooks food faster than the conventional gas stove.
Unlike cooking on direct flame, where the vital nutrients and vitamins from the food are lost, this Philips induction cooker seals nutrition into the food and aids healthy cooking.
- Joyful Effortless Cooking: It guarantees high efficiency of heating and cooks food more efficiently than a gas stove. It also seals the food with nutrients and eliminates vitamin deficiency.
- It has a top quality panel fully made of glass for a premium finish and effortless usage
- Sensor touch keys for ease of use
- 10 pre-set menus for various Indian recipes
- It has a 0 to 3 hours’ time setting
- 24 hours pre-set timer function for delayed cooking
- up to 2100W for fast cooking
My Opinion: The Philips viva collection induction cooktop is a sleek and sturdy glass panel cooktop for convenient and fast cooking. Simple to use and maintain, this induction cooktop saves you a lot of money.
Besides, it’s cool touch surface and auto-off program ensure safe cooking.
7. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
The well-recognized brand of Pigeon by Stovekraft comes with a solution to all cooking-related needs. It helps in effectively cooking favourite dishes without making a mess.
It is power-packed with additional features that make it a frontrunner in its category.
- Conserve Time by Cooking Faster: This allows good use of sophisticated technologies and excellent product design to achieve optimal efficiency. It allows food products to be cooked quicker than ordinary stoves.
- Pre-installed Convenience Menus: This makes it easier to use popular Indian food products for cooking.
- Portable Design for Additional ease: This makes it compact easily and credits the portability quotient to the device.
- The best level of user-friendly: Can be used to cook on any sort of induction-friendly cookware and can use cookware up to 200 mm in diameter.
- Built-in indicators for each function: This involves built-in indicators. And temperature, voltage input, etc. are shown by these indicators.
- Multi-functional nature: It can be used both for cooking solid food and liquids.
My opinion: Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop is an intelligent product design that adds to the productivity of the appliance. This is also a good choice.
8. Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
Prestige is India’s No.1 kitchen appliance brand. It is catering to the various needs of homemakers in the country. The company has been at the forefront of innovation and has been the fastest-growing company in the kitchen appliance space.
The innovative Prestige Induction Cook-Top offers quick and consistent heating at the highest efficiency.
Add to this its anti-magnetic wall, soft-touch buttons, durability, safety and elegance makes cooking a pleasing and enjoyable experience.
- Indian Menu with Keep Warm Function: It provides you Indian menu options that help prepare authentic Indian food like chapatti, idli, curries, dosa, etc. at the touch of a button.
- Automatic Whistle Counter: The whistle sensor immediately notes the set number of whistles and then goes to “Automatic Keep Warm” Mode.
- Dual Heat Sensors: It has two heat sensors, which implies that the appliance heats up inside the secure band that is allowable. Integrated with dual heat sensors, the induction stove is formulated to automatically feel the temperature.
- Intelligent: This has complete machine control of the procedure, which adjusts the power and temperature for multiple foods and helps to cook efficiently. If it is left ‘ON’ without attention for a long time, the appliance will eventually turn off.
- Elegant Design: It looks good and saves much of your kitchen space.
- Easy Maintenance: The cooking surface is steady and glossy hence cleaning is short and hassle-free. The extended cooling system enables the fan to function after the appliance is switched “OFF” thereby encouraging the appliance to cool down rapidly.
My Opinion: The dual heat sensor provided in the Induction Cook-Top automatically senses the temperature of the vessel and prevents overheating thereby saving power.
With the latest technology and features, this cooktop will be the best addition to your kitchen.
9. Pigeon by Stovekraft Rapido Slim 2100 Watt Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops, though are different from the traditional way of cooking, go well with the concept of a modern kitchen. They are space-saving and offer an efficient and effortless cooking experience.
Pigeon induction cooktops provide a range of models with amazing utility features, safety features, and attractive designs.
- Rapido Slim: It heats the cookware directly before the right cookware is put on the cooking area, the surface will not get heated. Also, when a pot or pan is withdrawn from the oven, the induction components shut down immediately.
- 2100 watts: With the ‘Faster Cooking’ option, it cooks a wide variety of dishes and still saves energy.
- Design: It gives a sophisticated look and feel. All the cooking menu choices on the cooktop have a feather touch feature.
My opinion: Induction cooktops are easier to clean and they provide heat that is as consistent as gas. Induction also offers unique benefits like faster cooking, consistency in heating, and easy to clean.
Pigeon by Stovekraft Rapido Slim 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop is a very good choice for Indian homes.
10. Philips HD4929 2100 Watt Induction Cooktop
Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooker has a sleek and sturdy compact design with a black and white glossy finish. It also has a premium touch panel which will look perfectly attractive in any kitchen.
- Nutrition Induction Cooking Seals into Food: It helps us to create the best food, ensures ease of use, and is effortless to tidy up.
- Extra Safe Automatic Off Function: Cool ceramic surface to the touch offers easy cooking.
- Customized for Cooking a Variety of Indian Dishes: Customized applications for making Indian dishes.
My Opinion: Comparing to other Induction cooktops Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction is the most expensive and best quality Induction cooker. The induction cooker provides ease of use and is easy to clean.
11. Prestige PIC 15.0 + 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop
Prestige kitchen appliances suit the Indian kitchen perfectly. It explains why you have a plethora of Prestige devices in the kitchen. The Prestige Induction cooktop is a perfect example of the popularity of the company’s products in India.
- Intelligent: This induction cooker comes with a full procedure software control. It modifies the power and temperature for various food items and helps in productive cooking.
- Feather Touch Buttons: Th touch buttons are covered which prohibits the passage of water inside the cooktop. It has a Timer button that determines the timer by pressing the ‘plus/minus’ button and a pause function for additional comfort.
- Keep Warm Function: It has an automatic keep-warm function that maintains the food warm for up to 4 hours.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: It has an inbuilt regulator which takes care of voltage variations. Moreover, it ensures that the load is carried by the appliance slowly for vitality and performance.
- Anti-magnetic Wall: It contains an anti-magnetic wall whoch assures that the black glass panel warms up only in the middle while maintaining the rest of the surface cool.
- Indian Menu Options: provides Indian menu options that help prepare authentic Indian food like chapatti, idli, curries, dosa, etc. in the easiest possible way.
My opinion: Prestige is a reliable brand. Therefore, it is beneficial to opt for this brand instead of the lesser-known varieties available in the market.
And this Induction cook-top with the keep warm function is sure to be the most elegant and efficient appliance in your kitchen!
By using an induction cooktop, we can cook fast. It is planet friendly and uses less energy which lower energy bills. In the above article we saw many induction cooktops of different brands and different prices. You can pick up one of them according to features, your needs and budget.
Also Check the list of Top and Best Gas Stove in India