It can be tough to find the best refrigerator under 15000. Many people think that quality fridge can’t be bought on such a low budget. However, the truth this year is different as there are many models out there that have useful features.
In this post, we have gathered some of the best refrigerator under 15000 in india for you to make the selection process easier. We will look into all details around them and see what people like and don’t like. Are you ready? Let’s go!
List Of Top And Best Refrigerator Under 15000 In India 2021
1. Hisense 185 L 2 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Hisense Group is a multinational white goods and electronics manufacturer owned by the Chinese state that brings the latest technology innovations, including affordable, reliable appliances and TVs, into your home. Hisense has 12 worldwide research and development centers with the sole objective of delivering first-rate and affordable products that enhance consumers’ lives.
There are 4 door baskets in the Hisense 185 L 2 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator, providing more than ample door storage. For all of your bottles and condiments, there’s plenty of room, freeing up shelf space for the rest of your food.
To match your premium home décor, the Hisense Direct Cool Refrigerator comes with a premium curved door design. This refrigerator comes with an elegant and stylish design; it has a Silver Finish blending perfectly with your modern living space in keeping with modern aesthetics. And it is designed with unique characteristics to give you unmatched performance.
- Fresh Zone: It gives you enough space to store bulkier items, and the transparent design ensures that you can see what’s inside easily.
- Fast Freezer Zone: It makes freezing easy and can lock up vitamins as much as possible and retain original food flavors intact.
- Safety Glass Shelves: It guarantees maximum protection and decreases the risk of breakage to a minimum.
2. Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
Haier Group Corporation is a consumer electronics and international home appliances company. It designs, manufactures, produces, and sells products such as refrigerators, air conditioners, microwave ovens, mobile phones, computers, and televisions, including washing machines. Haier Group is a world-leading provider of solutions to a better life.
Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator is the best budget-friendly refrigerator. And it has an aesthetically appealing design that makes it a must-buy for Indian homes.
This Haier refrigerator has a massive 195 liters of storage capacity, a cold pad, and PUF insulation to ensure that even when there is a power cut, the contents remain cool and fresh. It comes with Morden 1 hour icing technology that can reduce the temperature in just 60 minutes to -5 C.
- Defrost Button: It helps to defrost the ice that is stored in the freezer.
- PUF Insulation: Compared to other traditional refrigerators, it has thicker PUF insulation, which helps effectively sustain low temperatures for improved cooling.
- Stabilizer-Free Operation: It can work on a low power supply of as low as 135V, providing a stabilizer-free operation.
3. Samsung 212 L 3 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Samsung comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung’s Refrigerators taste the latest freshness by incorporating emerging technology and innovative architecture. And the first company to launch a 4-star frost-free refrigerator valued for energy efficiency.
This Samsung 212L single-door refrigerator will be an ideal option for average to larger households to buy in no time. Enjoy every moment at home by having chilled drinks or ice cream.
The new line of refrigerators from the Samsung 212 L 3 Star Inverter Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator comes with a sleek design and features packed with strength. For trouble-free, longer-lasting refrigerators, Samsung promises the reliability of its energy-efficient Electric Inverter Compressor.
- Runs On Solar Energy: It can be regulated by the solar charge controller. And in the evening, stored energy in the batteries is used by the SPCU to run the refrigerator.
- Bar Chrome Handle: It’s softly curved, round-top shape and clean lines, without any extra doors, add a sleek and elegant look to your kitchen.
- Safe Clean Back: It has a smooth safety cover for its internal vital components that can be easily wiped clean.
4. Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
The Whirlpool Corporation is a global home appliance distributor and marketer. The company is mainly interested in the manufacture and selling of refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioners, microwave ovens, and small appliances and services both domestic and foreign markets. Whirlpool of India is a division of Whirlpool Company, the world’s largest maker of big appliances.
Even though the Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator has only a 3-star energy ranking, because of its high cooling expertise and budget-friendly pricing it is notable.
Hence, by providing exclusive and innovative ways to enjoy technology, the brand draws clients. The pocket handle of the Whirlpool 190 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator is put on top of the machine. Therefore, washing and keeping the substance in good condition is simpler. To increase the customer experience, the interiors are built to suit more model numbers.
- Easy manual deforesting: It ensures hassle-free use of the refrigerator along with effective cooling.
- Anti-bacterial gasket: This easy-to-clean airtight removable gasket helps the door liner clean and protects the interior of the refrigerator from building up fungi and bacteria to keep your food fresh and hygienic for longer periods.
- Insulated Capillary Technology: The capillary that carries the refrigerant from the compressor to the freezer is surrounded by super cold steam, resulting in increased compressor performance, quicker cooling, and retention in the refrigerator for 9 hours.
5. Haier 195 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
Haier Group Corporation is a multinational home appliances and consumer electronics firm. It designs, manufactures, markets, and sells products, including washing machines, such as refrigerators, air-conditioners, microwave ovens, cell phones, printers, and televisions.
If you are looking for a refrigerator that is aesthetically appealing and energy-efficient, this Haier single-door direct cool refrigerator is perfect for you. This refrigerator by Haier is aesthetically built to give your home a sleek and modern appearance.
The one-hour ice technology has the Haier 195 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator, which allows ice in 60 minutes, so you’re still ready for a dance. This refrigerator by Haier is aesthetically built to give your home a sleek and modern appearance.
- Hour Icing Technology: It ensures faster ice formation within 60 minutes along with super-fast cooling.
- PUF Insulation: This helps retain low temperatures efficiently for better cooling.
- Toughened Glass Shelves: It can hold and withstand heavy pots and pans for lasting freshness.
Choosing the Refrigerator Under 15000 rupees is a pretty complicated decision. There are a lot of different factors that determine which fridge under 15k is best for your needs, and there is not a single right answer for refrigerator.
We sincerely hope this article has helped you to find the best refrigerator under 15k for your needs. After this, you should know what each feature does and which fridge will need for your home.
You should now be confident that you can make the right decision and have a couple of options that have been vetted and chosen as the best on the indian market.